From: Max Horn Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 12:24:49 GMT Subject: Re: [PATCH v5 00/27] Prepare the sequencer for the upcoming rebase -i patches Message-ID: In-Reply-To: Hi Dscho, > On 23 Oct 2016, at 11:54, Johannes Schindelin wrote: > > Hi Junio, > > On Sat, 22 Oct 2016, Junio C Hamano wrote: > [...] >> There isn't enough time to include this topic in the upcoming >> release within the current https://tinyurl.com/gitCal calendar, >> however, which places the final on Nov 11th. > > More is the pity. > > Thank you, though, for being upfront with me. I will shift my focus to > tasks that require my attention more urgently, then. Junio did go on, though: >> I am wondering if it makes sense to delay 2.11 by moving the final >> by 4 weeks to Dec 9th. I was reading this as an offer to delay things to accommodate the integration your work into 2.11. I.e. "within the current plan, there is no time for this, but we could adjust the plan". But maybe I am misinterpreting? Cheers, Max